Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter, tea, travel, etc.

It's this time of year when I want to be in the comfort of home the most and it's the summers when I would rather be off at school or maybe traveling I suppose, but that rarely happens. I know it's backwards.

I am newly in love with bubble tea. It's so yummy. I've been to Teapouro twice in the past few days to get the Toro... MMM.

Finals time always seems both fast and slow. It's fast because there's never any time to think, and it's slow because we all want to go home and relax over break.

All I can think about is my upcoming trip to LA and San Francisco! It's been a couple of years since I've even been on a plane, which was when I traveled to Europe two summers ago for the first time. I cannot wait to go back.

Lately, I've found that I get let down too easily because I have too many expectations of myself and of others, especially friends. I know it's unhealthy, and by thinking that way I am easily disappointed. It's something I need to work on. Maybe blogging will help...

I used to think I was independent or liked being by myself, and I do, but only sometimes. I am an only child, so I grew up being lonely and I know how to be alone, but I tend to think too much without having someone around to talk to. So I've decided I depend on other people too much for my happiness... I mean, I know I need the love and support of the people closest to me, but I can't let them determine my state of mind.

Rationality is something I struggle with. People tend to tell me I'm really down to Earth, or that I'm level headed, but when I think about it, I'm not at all. I feel like I'm one of the most irrational people I know. I drive myself crazy with anxiety over the littlest things, which will probably cause me the early death of a heart attack if I'm not careful. Something else I'm working on...

Anyway, until next time.

And here are a couple random old photobucket images of mine:


-CAC

1 comment:

  1. theres a bubble tea place here, we should go. that stuff is so weird though, huh?
    i cant believe you havent been on a plane in 2 years.... crazy. i didn't know you were going to SF too! yay, you've been waiting to go back since sophomore year?
    im glad you started blogging. you can get your thoughts out so you can have some peace of mind... hopefully. anxiety sucks..

    ReplyDelete